in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
We are seeking a top notch administrative coordinator for one of our top clients in the Boston area. The company growing quickly and becoming known as a leader in its industry and for being a fantastic place for its employees. We are looking for candidates who have a background in office support and administration to report in to the Director of Operations as an Administrative Coordinator for their fast paced office!
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies; monitoring administrative projects; maintaining employee referral program and other HR tasks as needed
Duties: * Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
* Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices; studying utilization of micro-computer and software technologies; evaluating personnel and technological requirements; implementing changes.
* Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and coaching.
* Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
* Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations.
* Maintains suggestion system by directing and controlling administrative technical aspects in accordance with management directives.
* Provides information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
* Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
* Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems; recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
* Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Organizational Astuteness, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Change Management, Coaching, Client Relationships, Supports Innovation, Developing Standards, Hiring, Administrative Writing Skills
We are looking for candidates with a minimum of two years of office support experience in a true support and administrative function.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.