PC Support-Higher Education
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
PC Support - Higher Education (Cambridge)
We are looking for a dynamic professional to fill a PC Support Specialist role at a local, well known university right here in Cambridge. This role offers a tremendous opportunity for growth within a large IT department that is dedicated to advancing technology and professional development of its staff members. The team is a committed group of 6 reporting to the IT Manager.
- Troubleshooting software, applications and hardware in an enterprise community of 1000+ users
- PC projects including re-imaging machines, break/fix, and deployments of new machines
- AD permissions and user management - edits, deletes, etc.
- MS Office troubleshooting, specifically utilizing MS Office and MS Outlook
- Exchange troubleshooting and mail support
- PDA support, specifically Blackberry and Treo
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- At least 1 year of hands on desktop experience, preferably in an academic setting
- Strong understanding of Windows software and applications
- AD user management experience
- Exchange management experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tickets and projects at once
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.