Pharmacist - Immediate Opening
in HIngham, Massachusetts 02043 - US
Pharmacist - Immediate Opening (remote)
There is an immediate need to hire a Pharmacist to join a growing organization. This company is an industry leader in healthcare and has a nationally recognized brand. This department is fast-paced and growing at such a rate that we're looking to add staff right away. The Pharmacist will be responsible for setting up cases and for assisting with prior authorization while handling clinical administrative tasks for patients and families while working in conjunction with different physicians. Polished customer service skills are a must in this full-time position acting as a liaison between members and our medical staff.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Participation in Prior Authorization, Formulary Exception, Step Therapy, and Quality Care Dosing program implementation and management to include phone, fax, and web-based requests.
- Support Clinical Pharmacy Operations analysts in executing day-to-day approvals and denials in order to maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the implementation and management of drug utilization programs and new clinical program opportunities
- Provide education related to Pharmacy programs to all internal and external Customers
- Special research projects as assigned
- At least 2+ years of Pharmacist experience
- Prior experience within a managed care facility is preferred
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Ability to discuss sensitive and confidential information in a polished and unbiased manner.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks.
If you're interested in applying, please submit a resume for consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.