in Needham, Massachusetts 02494 - US
Want to design and influence for living? We’re looking for our next Product Designer to join us in this collaborative environment with cool teams and a global audience. (Did I mention free lunches as well?) Ideally, you should be experienced in translating business goal into impactful designs to engage experiences on our platforms. You’ll work closely with other member of the product team as well as designers and engineers. We provide a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement. You should be experienced with translating business and user goals into impactful and user-centric designs, which includes but not limited to wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and visual design. As a part of the design team, you will work closely with product managers, developers, and other designers, as well as with brand, marketing, usability, copywriting and other product partners.
- Partner closely with internal teams to understand users’ goals
- Translate team needs into elegant, practical designs that deliver on key business metrics
- Designs should portray consistency across all platforms in alignments with overall company branding strategy and core site
- Hands-on production of user requirements, storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Help create, maintain and enforce the brand book, templates, style guides and toolkits
- 5+ years of experience designing for iOS, Android and Web
- Understanding of what it takes to create delightful, consumer-oriented experiences
- Expert knowledge of design tools
- Polished communicator who has conviction, but also works well in a team setting
- Portfolio submission required
Please submit a resume for consideration if you’d like to apply
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.