Production Artist-Full Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A design firm in the Boston area is in the process of relaunching their company website and is in need of a production artist to assist with the redesign of the site. A “jack of all trades” is the ideal candidate for this position as it requires someone with graphic design experience who is comfortable navigating different softwares including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and HTML. Working amongst a team of junior designers, this opportunity offers tremendous exposure to web site development in an environment that encourages fresh ideas and a collaborative spirit.
- Color correcting and resizing images to match product
- Super imposing texts on photos
- Assist in the building/development of the back end of the website
- Troubleshoot and resolve HTML issues
- Work with designers and developers to ensure quality is up to standard
- Administrative duties as needed by production department
- 1 to 3 years’ graphic design experience
- Previous experience using Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and HTML a plus
- Ability to think logically and understand file structures
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to work in a team environment
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a copy of your resume.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.