in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Our client, a Real Estate Investment Firm North of Boston, is searching for a Property Accountant to join their team!
Our client is a Real estate Firm based North of Boston that has recently created a new position on their staff for an experienced Senior Property Accountant. Reporting to the Controller this individual will play a key role in managing all operational accounting activities for a portfolio of commercial real estate assets.
- Prepares monthly accounting package for each property, including full balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for recording each property's monthly GL reclassifications reports.
- Reconciles each property's bank statements, for all bank accounts, on a monthly basis and researches and corrects all reconciling items.
- Prepares the audit work for each assigned property, consisting of information relative to each balance sheet account, and income or expense account.
- Monthly accruals for each property.
Reconciliation of investment statements.
- BA/BS in Accounting or related field; Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum of 2-5 years in accounting is required.
- Knowledge of MRI, QuickBooks is a plus.
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.