in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Our company’s client, a well-known institution located in Massachusetts is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator. This role entails both administrative as well as some HR functions. If you are someone looking for a new opportunity to grow your career, please consider applying to this posting as this company provides a lot of room for growth. The person who was previously in this role was just promoted to a full time recruiter. There is also a competitive pay and benefits package that kicks in right away.
- Provide support to the company’s professional recruiting team and managing the application tracking system -
- Scheduling and coordination of interviews for various departments in the company
- Organizing candidate resumes, files, background checks, and other paperwork as needed
- Administrative duties include: calendar management, setting up meeting, preparing memos for presentations, and team coverage as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of corporate recruiting experience
- 1+ year experience using a company ATS system for candidate applications
- Advanced expertise with MS Outlook
- Must have an acute attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.