in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
We are one of the largest healthcare providers in Massachusetts looking for a team-oriented, goal driven individual to join our HR staff as a Recruiting Coordinator. In this role, you will work within a group of 4 coordinators to manage and maintain the recruiting process for the organization. Previous experience in a recruitment role is a plus as you are responsible for identifying, screening, and qualifying candidates for the many positions we look to fill on a regular basis. Excellent writing skills are also a must as when we have open positions available, you will need to create and post job openings utilizing our company website as well as job boards such as Monster, Careerbuilder, and Craigslist. This job requires an individual that will go the extra mile to complete tasks but also has a positive, upbeat personality that will gel with candidates as well as our staff. Our organization takes pride in providing a happy environment for its staff with catered lunches on Fridays as well as company functions throughout the year. If you’re an ambitious individual looking to join an organization that has a track record of success and stability, apply to this position today!
- Partner with hiring managers to identify areas within organization with staffing needs
- Manage incoming applications and conduct first round of resume review and phone screen
- Create and post job openings on the company website as well as job boards (Monster, Careerbuilder, Craigslist, etc.)
- Schedule interviews for qualified candidates to meet with hiring managers
- Maintain candidate information using the company HRIS system
- Administrative duties including calendar management, on-boarding paperwork, and data entry as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, either in HR or a similar field
- 1 to 2 years’ office experience, preferably in a recruitment capacity
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If interested in the position, please submit a copy of your resume.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.