Senior Accountant - CPA in Boston
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Our client is an established CPA firm located in Boston, Massachusetts. They provide audit, accounting, tax and management consulting services to a diverse group of business clients. Our industry concentrations include technology, professional services, nonprofit organizations, healthcare, transportation, business associations, mortgage lenders, restaurants and construction.
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, partnership and nonprofit tax returns
- Audit, review and compilation engagements
- Tax and GAAP research
- Prepare general ledger journal entries for various cash, prepaid, liability, revenue and expense accounts
- Assist in the preparation of required schedules for all year-end external audits
- Assist in preparing various daily, weekly and monthly financial reporting
Experience and Education:
- Ten or more years of recent tax and accounting experience
- Master’s degree in accounting or related field
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.