in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
A rapidly growing start-up tech company in Boston is seeking a Senior Accountant to play a key role in the accounting & finance function of the business.
- Process journal entries and support monthly, quarterly and yearly close
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable process
- Create financial models around financial and operational metrics
- Review, prepare and manage workpapers
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills, ambitious, and team oriented
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.