in Newton, Massachusetts 02458 - US
Our client is hiring a Senior Designer to work as a part of the B2B marketing team. In this role the ideal candidate will help to create and define brilliant interfaces and user experiences for our clients massive, multinational online community. You will also work closely with the creative team, product team and business managers to conceive, articulate, create and maintain marketing content in print, web, digital communication and branded environments.
As part of the creative team (and working collaboratively with designers in both the US and UK), your focus will be on creating marketing materials, email campaigns and other branded materials. You will also help to oversee junior designer(s) and work closely with the product team to create the next generation of website features and functionality, conceptualizing and designing original ideas that bring simplicity and ease of use to complex design issues.
- Create online and offline marketing collateral, maintaining and evolving consistent and superior design standards. The scope of work includes production of the following for multiple products in international markets:
- E-mail: sales, newsletters, invitations, etc.
- Direct mail
- Web and interface design
- Online and offline advertisements
- Events materials
- Quality control and enforcing brand/identity style guide.
- Create user task flows and wireframes that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience.
- Manage freelance/supplier resources, as appropriate.
- Mentor junior designer(s) and explore new and unique ways of solving business challenges.
- Serve as a vocal advocate for the importance and value of effective visual design.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent user interfaces, taking into consideration cultural differences and language translations.
- Understand business context and goals for creative efforts.
- As the team is based in the US and London, travel to the UK on an occasional basis will be required.
- 7-10 years relevant prior work experience.
- Education: design degree required (graphic design preferred).
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign; Flash is a plus, but not required.
- Must have a working knowledge of HTML and web design principles.
- Solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, composition, layout, color, and a pixel-level attention to detail. You have an appreciation for clean, simple, usable interfaces.
- Interactive experience working with large consumer brands and associated online marketing campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of overall web site design, including basic usability, industry standards, architecture and navigation.
If you are interested in this position, please send resume and samples
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.