Senior Manager - Major Accounts Team
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Senior Manager- Major Accounts Team
Professional Staffing Group is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we’re looking for an individual who is excited to play an important role in leading our Major Accounts Team at PSG. The role would report into the current Director of Major Accounts and serve as the right hand person for managing the division. Currently the division has 4+ team members and growing. This position offers future growth into a Director level role and has unlimited earning potential. The ideal candidate will have a previous track record of success within developing relationships, managing large teams and problem solving.
PSG has received the Best of Staffing award 9 years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
For more information visit www.psgstaffing.com.
- Overseeing the full cycle business development process for the team you lead including managing client openings and the full cycle recruiting process.
- Participate in management meetings to contribute to the continued development of the client relationships you oversee
- Participate in internal hiring initiatives to further grow and develop your teams.
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- Strategic growth planning; handle forecasting & budget process, and retention plans
- 5 years of experience in the staffing industry or similar experience
- Prior experience managing and growing multiple teams
- Interest in personal growth and development as a business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger management team
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.