Social Media Editor
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Social Media Editor
There is an amazing full-time opportunity to join one the fastest growing companies in the Boston area. This is a nationally recognized company and the industry leader for internet travel experience. Currently, they are working on multiple Social Media Editor openings. This is a unique opportunity to join an established team that encourages a high level of autonomy while still working tightly the group. With the company expanding globally, this position offers unlimited potential for long-term growth.
What you'd be doing:
- Going through all submitted social media content to ensure accuracy
- Examples of content topics could range from hotels, restaurants, and attractions so the goal will be making sure the information is appropriately localized
- Partner with the product team to provide subject matter expertise on the market
- Work with and grow the community of users to be an active member base
- Identify user market trends through data analysis in collaboration with the management team
- Act as part of the larger Global Team across the company
- Implement new ideas after thorough research to improve the language platforms
What we're looking for:
- At least 1-2 years using the above skills in a professional setting
- Polished communication skills and ability to collaborate with a global team
- Attention to detail is a must
- Comfortable navigating and researching on the internet
- Experience with multiple social media platforms
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.