Staff Accountant - up to $80K with Bonus
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
A billion-dollar, exponentially growing consumer products company is looking to hire a Staff Accountant who has a very sound accounting foundation and ability to communicate with others cross-functionally.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously, prioritize, and meet deadlines. This role requires a self- starter with excellent communication skills who can excel in a fast- paced, high energy, rapidly growing organization.
- Assist in directing the day-to-day business activities.
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts to ensure all accounts have supporting work papers.
- Perform the Corporate monthly closing activities (reconciliations, systematic close, etc.).
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation of Weekly Accounting and Management Reports, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA preferred
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong analytical mindset
- Multi-tasks well in a fast-paced environment
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.