in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Professional Staffing Group is the largest Boston based staffing firm and we are currently looking to add a Staffing Specialist to our team. This individual will play an integral role on one of our fastest growing teams. The main responsibilities will be around supporting fellow team mates with filling candidates into positions with a wide variety of clients and will eventually move into a role where you are working directly with our clients. The right person will be a team player with at least 2 years of professional experience preferably either within customer service, recruiting, or sales.
PSG has received the Best of Staffing award five years in a row and offers an industry leading training program. Full benefits package included as well as a company paid for Staffing Professional Certificate from the American Staffing Association.
- Interview candidates to assess skill sets and develop relationships throughout the placement process.
- Eventually manage your own sale’s desk including making sales calls and going on client visits.
- Negotiate bill and pay rates with clients and candidates.
- Daily troubleshooting, problem solving, and client consultation
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Interest in personal growth and development as business professional
- Ability to work as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.