Tax Accountant - Regional CPA firm
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Top Regional CPA Firm located in Downtown Boston seeking a Tax Accountant to join their team. The firm is 95 employees located in Boston’s Financial District and they have 10 Partners. The Tax Group is 30 people large and this person will have tax review, execution and compliance exposure.
- Coordinate, plan and supervise multiple engagements which include consulting, compliance, and tax planning services
- Prepare federal, state, multi-state and international income tax returns
- Conduct research and planning according to applicable tax laws and regulations
- Appropriately respond to IRS and state tax notices
- Communicate with clients as directed by Manager or Supervisor
- Work as part of an integrated team
- Assist with training and mentoring of new Associates
- BA or BS in Accounting, Finance or Business required
- 1+ years of tax compliance experience within a public accounting firm.
- Proficiency with ProSystem fx or similar tax software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
For immediate consideration please send an updated version of your resume.
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.