in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
We are seeking an organized and energetic Traffic Manager to support our rapidly growing creative department. This position will report directly to the Manager of Advertising Operations and will focus primarily on the trafficking and balancing of all creative workloads to ensure timely deliveries. The successful candidate must possess excellent problem solving skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
Responsible for the delivery of the following critical tasks:
- Insuring all campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impressions delivery and any associate actions.
- Daily tracking of all incoming job requests and constant communication with internal teams to ensure the appropriate information is relayed between teams.
- Trafficking and monitoring of online advertising campaigns across the organizations network, including creative upload, creative testing and troubleshooting
- Extracting delivery reports from the third party application to ensure proper tracking and on delivery
- Insuring all campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impressions delivery and any associate actions,
- Working with advertisers and sales staff to ensure timely delivery of all creative materials and their compliance with site ad guidelines and specs.
- Performing QA on complex flash, rich media and video creative and associated code
- Producing weekly trafficking reports showing delivery and ad packing information
- Providing campaign progress and monthly billing reports as need.
- Most possess a BS/BA degree with a minimum of 4 years of internet business experience
- Campaign management and traffic experience
- Working knowledge of excel, familiarity with HTML
- Knowledge of ad serving technology – Dart strongly preferred
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong teamwork skills
- Great interpersonal skills are required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Any qualified and interested candidate should submit their resume
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.