Travel Coordinator, FT
in Newton, Massachusetts 02456 - US
Travel Coordinator, FT
Are you a recent college graduate ready to jump into a professional career? Do you have an interest in international travel or high level customer care? A small (but growing!) travel company located just outside of Boston is seeking an articulate and service focus individual for a newly created/permanent role!
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to their professional growth and development, enjoy all aspects of customer service, and possess exemplary verbal and writing skills. This company is expanding quickly and the opportunity for growth is unmatched!
What you'll be doing:
• Provide assistance for incoming customer calls regarding their travel plans and itinerary
• Deliver excellent and genuine service to all customers requiring assistance
• Conduct outbound phone calls as needed for collections and call backs as needed
• Administrative responsibilities consisting of data entry, file organization, and quality assurance
• Take part in other projects and events as needed!
• A Bachelors is preferred but not required
• 1 - 3 years of experience in a customer service focused role (retail, hospitality backgrounds welcome)
• An interest in international travel, or experience with travel abroad encouraged
• Excellent phone presence and writing skills
• Dedication to professional development is a must!
If you'd like to apply, please submit a resume for consideration
For more information about this job or to CHAT WITH US LIVE : www.psgstaffing.com
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.