in Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138 - US
Our client, a local university, is in search of a mid-level copywriter who is willing to work on site for a 2-3 month contract role. This role would include providing long and short copy within the Publications Department of this Boston based University.
- Supporting the publications team to hit set deadlines
- Writing copy for alumni publications, internal communications and university newsletter
- Editing existing copy
- Occasional need to proofread team members work
- A degree is Writing, English, or Literature
- At least 5 years of professional writing experience
- The ability to provide writing samples
- Work on site and commit to a minimum of 3 months
If you, or someone you know is interested please respond with your resume and writing samples
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.