User Support Specialist
in Boston, Massachusetts 02109 - US
User Support Specialist
If you are a technical support professional with at least 1 year of corporate experience and are looking for an opportunity at a well-established architecture firm where you can add value to a team and continue to develop your skills, this position may be a great match for you! We're looking for a User Support Specialist to join our IT team in Downtown Boston. This position will be responsible for 25% phone support and 75% deskside support.
- Providing Tier I and Tier II level support to over 250 end users
- 25% phone coverage in a help desk team utilizing HEAT ticketing system
- Enter, track and manage user problems; including technical troubleshooting, escalating issues to Tier III team as needed, and applying corrective measures
- Software, hardware and homegrown application troubleshooting and support - installs, upgrades, configurations, moves, adds, and changes
- 75% deskside support for over 250 end users
- Assisting in management of inventory system for software and hardware
- Active Directory user management
- At least 1 year of professional technical support experience
- Experience working with related ticketing system
- Windows 2000 - XP, Exchange 2000/2003, AD 2000/2003, Norton Ghost, VPN
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstration of the ability to collaborate and work on a team
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.