Web Designer, Full-Time
in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
Our client, a large retailer based in the Boston area is looking for a mid-level web designer (3-5 years professional experience). The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated background of success in the email campaign industry including creating HTML email campaigns and web site / HTML production -- both conceptualizing and layout as well as building campaigns using clean HTML code.
- HTML production
- Creating and editing templates and images
- Writing, editing, and proofreading copy as well as email compliant HTML
- QA and email interface / browser testing
- Ensuring that all documents meet established content standards
- Working with designers and developers to assess technical challenges
- Following html email best practices including email compliant HTML, deliverability standards and email client / interface testing
- Candidate must be reliable, organized, and detail-oriented. Must effectively track, troubleshoot, and resolve HTML issues
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience in MS Word, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and content management systems
- Experience with Email Campaign tools, Segmenting Targeted Lists and tracking campaigns
- Direct experience with HTML email standards and best deliverability practices
- Web editing experience in XHTML, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Strong technical and creative ability
- Flash experience is preferred
To be considered, please send your resume and portfolio
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.