in Boston, Massachusetts 02110 - US
An established university in the Boston area is in need of a mid-level web designer who will lead the design and management of web and other interactive design projects. Someone who has a demonstrated background of success with email campaigns as well as website/HTML production is preferred. This collaborative environment offers high visibility throughout the university within a well-established creative department.
- Designing web application interfaces
- Creating and editing templates and images
- Writing, editing, and proofreading copy
- HTML production
- Creating graphics for marketing materials
- Assisting with all other creative needs
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Web Editing Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with HTML, Dreamweaver, and content management systems
- Strong blend of technical and creative ability
If you'd like to apply, please send your resume for consideration
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.